Our Emma girl turned 13 months yesterday. We just love her so much. She is at SUCH a fun stage right now. I just love watching her and seeing her personality shine through and she seriously makes us laugh so hard. Last night she started to say "eyes" over and over again while trying to poke my eyes and pull my eye lashes. Then tonight, at Grandma Olsen's house she saw their kitty and flat out said with excitement, "Kitty!" What?! She's never said that before...it was so sweet. Then she said it again. So that's two words in two days.
Words that Emma has learned to say recently are..
"da...y"= daddy and mommy(been saying that for a couple months, mostly calls for Daddy:)
"dnt"=drink
"teas"= treats and cheese
"das"= dance
"tsus"= Jesus (LOVES pointing to the picture of Jesus and saying "tsus")
eyes
kitty
That's all I can think of right now. She has been learning to walk with her toy walker this past weekend. She is so stinking cute. She'll be walking before we know it. Here's a video of us egging her on. I hate the sound of my voice on this, I was just way excited. So please excuse it. :)
We went to Derek's Grandma Olsen's 80th birthday party tonight. It was so much fun being with all the extended family. Derek, my mother in law, and I have been looking through old photos to put in a mini album for her 80th b-day. I was able to put together the album titled "thank you Grandma" The pages were of special moments in Derek's family with their Grandma. She's such a wonderful women and has been such a great example to everyone. It was lots of fun putting it together. All of Derek's family were able to write a letter or note to her for her birthday and it went into an envelope inside the book. I just put up a few pics of some of the pages. Lots of fun! Happy Birthday Grandma Olsen!
3 comments:
Wow! 13 months!? Time goes by so fast. Max will be two on Sunday! Emma looks so cute in that outfit!
emma, seriously, cute stuff. like most little girls i know .. they take time to "develop" into themselves (if that's putting it nicely) but emma has always had very pretty features. (darn you phairs!!) she keeps gettin cuter and cuter. i can't belive they grow so fast . .feels like i just saw you at our wedding reception and she was in your belly! ahhh so crazy! seeing how cute she is makes me excited. well with genetics like she has you can't stop at one!! :) it would be a disservice to your ancestors (no pressure right!) cute cute as always and if i haven't told you already.. i love love love your new background - so fun!
Emma is soooo darling! I agree, Emma has always been so gorgeous, like she never had that ugly/awkward stage that so many babies go through. :) And Mandy- your book kills me! How do you do it??? TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment