"Happy Birthday Dylan!!"
It was my brother in law Dylan's (Derek's younger brother) 15th birthday on Friday and we all celebrated at the good ole' Chuck e Cheese. We had fun on all the arcade games and collecting all the tickets we could for Dylan's prize. We had to leave before he went and picked out his treasure with the tickets. We were able to get almost 1,000 tickets. GIDDYUP! We all had lots of fun celebrating his birthday. This was also Emma's first time at Chuck's ole' cheese. :) Sorry that just came out of no where. :)
Emma was so excited to see Chuck e Cheese band perform. She loved dancing to it and watching the characters very carefully.
Emma was so excited to see Chuck e Cheese band perform. She loved dancing to it and watching the characters very carefully.
3 comments:
I can honestly say I was afraid of Those characters when I was little (like 4... AND when I was little it was called "Show Biz" and instead of "Chucky" we had "billy bob") I loved to watch them perform, but as soon as the chacter in costume came round I would run and cry
chuck e cheese is a kids' paradise!! emma looked like she had a good time! sorry i didn't call you to do photos while in utah...things were a little too busy with family and friends...maybe next time!:)
Emma is so adorable!!! Hey Lady - how are you doing? you would be so proud of me, i have finally updated my blog...i know a shocker! Hope things are going well for you!
Post a Comment