Friday, June 6, 2008

lullabies

We went to my cousin's baby blessing on Sunday and heard this cd playing at my Aunt Charlene's house and I instantly fell in love with it. It's a cd of primary songs for bedtime. I just got it today at Deseret Book and had it playing in the car and Emma and I were both feeling pretty relaxed and I felt so uplifted. It's so beautiful and soothing. Anyways, if anyone is looking a lullaby cd, this is perfect.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you have been tagged! and that cd sounds awesome!

allegra said...

mandy,
i put some of emma's pics on my blog. hope that's ok:) there are a ton more to go through.. but at least you get a small sneak peak.

that cd sounds wonderful. i have always wanted a soothing cd that both max and i can listen to. thanks for the suggestion!!!

it was so fun to see you while in Utah. Like i said before, emma is just gorgeous!

heather telford photography said...

thanks for the idea im gonna go get it!