Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thomas' Preschool program 2014

Here he is, gathering with a few of his buddies before their performance. 
 Joseph, Thomas, Connor, and Jace.
These cute little munchkins! They did the cutest dance performance and some fun songs they've learned throughout the year.
Thrilled to receive his award and books of sweet things he accomplished through out the year.
Thomas was so happy to have his Grandparents come and support him. He is one lucky boy!
Here he is with Oma and Joseph.
Here he is with his Grandma and Grandpa Phair.
Thomas' friend, Emma Scott.
He and his friend, Graham helping themselves to some goodies.
Thomas and Graham.
Miss Mykell and Miss Ruth.
Someone had reached his limit. :) But I'm glad we got a family picture in.
I feel like this school year went so so fast. I'm proud of Thomas in completing his first year of preschool at Funshine. We love you buddy!

No comments: