Tuesday, December 3, 2013

our days...

 I am so far behind in updating our family blog. I'm far behind on everything in life, let's be honest. It's been non-stop carazy over here! 
I've taken SO many photos and keep thinking, "I have to document that. I have to blog that." Aaaand now I'm WAAAAY far behind. So let's start here, shall we?

(Please excuse the gross ring in the kids toilet. Darn hard water.)
This is a picture taken at about midnight on November 4th. Derek and I were ready to go to bed and we heard Thomas in the bathroom. Derek went and checked on him and VOILA, there was his underwear in the toilet. He was so sleepy and SO confused. Nobody really knows why he threw that one in there, just after peeing. Derek asked him why he put his underwear in the toilet and Thomas said with such a concerned face and squealed voice, "I DON'T  KNOOOW!"
Of course I went and grabbed the camera.
(Photo taken November 4th, 2013)
 Emma has been learning pirouettes in her dance class and has been working hard on them. After dinner, Daddy agreed to let her teach him pirouettes. It was the cutest, darndest thing.  Look at Thomas looking at Daddy thinking, "What are you doing Dad?"
(Photo taken November 5th, 2013)

 I love when Emma dresses herself with accessories. I'm really holding onto this sweet age of hers and I don't want her to grow up. Just stay little; all of my kids.
(Photo taken November 6th, 2013)

What's that you see? You got it. He's got a tooth! Now, two more are coming in. :)
(photo taken November 19th, 2013)

No comments: