The other day, Emma was watching me play and talk with Joseph. She kept commenting on how he is the cutest baby ever. :) She later said she wanted to marry Joseph. I asked her "why do you want to marry Joseph?" She said, "Because he is just SO cute."
The other day while driving to dance class Emma told me, "Mom, in the middle of the night I was thinking I wanted to go over to Emma Scott's house (our cute little 3 year old neighbor who Emma ADORES) and take one of her toys(probably a unicorn), but then I forgot about jail."
What in the world. Yes, we had a talk about that one.
She is SUCH a great big sister. I know I mention this a lot but Derek and I are always so proud of her in how well she treats Joseph and Thomas. (Well Thomas, most of the time:)
The other day while driving to dance class Emma told me, "Mom, in the middle of the night I was thinking I wanted to go over to Emma Scott's house (our cute little 3 year old neighbor who Emma ADORES) and take one of her toys(probably a unicorn), but then I forgot about jail."
What in the world. Yes, we had a talk about that one.
She is SUCH a great big sister. I know I mention this a lot but Derek and I are always so proud of her in how well she treats Joseph and Thomas. (Well Thomas, most of the time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment