We had a very special evening with Emma. We went and saw Disney Princesses on Ice. Emma LOVED it, it was amazing. We enjoyed going out to Olive Garden for dinner before the show.
She talked about 'disy ice" every day up to the very minute it started. It was fun seeing her reactions to the different characters. I was happy our camera caught great pictures.
Her favorite part was seeing "Minnie and Mickey" during the show, hence her Minnie Mouse ears and constume.
**by the way, aren't you impressed that I finally wrote a post. It's been quite some time I know. I honestly haven't had the energy to do it, now I think I'm getting some back :) More posts to come. We still need to post on her bday in Sept. and our fun Halloween. It will come :)
1 comment:
oh how FUN! we wanted to go to that but we didn't think sophie would sit still... i can't wait for her to be old enough to do that stuff. she is ADD right now. HAHAHA
Post a Comment