Monday, June 8, 2009

2nd day of California/DISNEYLAND!!!



Oh my, oh my, we had the time of our lives at Disneyland. It truly is a magical place. :)

"its a small world" was our first ride just before we met the beautiful DISNEY princesses. Emma LOVED the ride.

She wasn't quite sure what to think of meeting Snow White at first. She was cute.
She was warming up to the beautiful Sleeping Beauty.
Just before approaching Cinderella, I explained to her that she was the princess with the mice that make her pretty dress. She knew right away who I was talking about (we watched the movie the night before we left) and went right up to her and gave her a hug.
She even got a kiss on the cheek from the Princess. All the princesses were so good to her. She also got all the princesses autographs in her little book I made her before we left.
TOON TOWN!
Emma had so much fun with Goofy. She kept pointing to his nose and getting a kick out of him.
This picture is classic and really shows the fun they had for a couple minutes. Awesome!"MIMI" Yes Emma learned Minnie Mouse's name very quickly. She kept saying it over and over. When it was our turn to meet Minnie at her house, she went right up to her to hug her.

signing her autograph book
Emma playing in Minnie's kitchen. Isn't her little house adorable? I couldn't get enough of it. We could've stayed in there all day.
In Mickey's house they had this TV playing all the old school mickey mouse cartoons...LOVED it. Brought back memories. :)
Mickey Mouse was SO good to Emma. He sat down with her and socialized and visited with her. Regardless of the long line, he took his time with her. So awesome.
TOWER OF TERROR...Holy Crap, that was nuts.
See..you'll see on top of the float, it's Mandy Poppins, I mean Mary Poppins. Loved seeing her, I've always wanted to be her.
Emma plugging her ears in some of the louder parts
Oma, Uncle Dylan, and Aunt Britta on the tea cups!
Mr. Toads wild ride...classic!
Cool picture Derek took that evening.

Stay tuned for more pictures....

6 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

I love Disneyland & you're right, it is a magical place. My girls loved going there as well. What good pictures you got of your little cutie!

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

So cute. I love the expressions on Emma's face. You can tell she loved it! I'll be watching for the next installment of photos...

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Looks like so much fun! And what a pretty little princess Emma is!

Melanie said...

Wow so many memories! Have so much fun!

Jon and Shiloh said...

All of the pic's with Emma and the charaters are priceless. How fun!!

Unknown said...

Fun FUN FUN ,....we need to go to Disneyland....