Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dancing with the PHAIRS!!!!!

*July 16th- Ok, for some reason this post wasn't allowing comments to be made, but now it should work. So feel free to leave your comments, we always love them!! :)

(make sure sound is on)





I love my family! We have SUCH a blast when we are all together. As you may know we had ALL our family together the week of the 4th and we danced long into the late night. My brother Greg and his wife Steph and kids were in town from Arizona. My other brother Mike and his wife Jen and their kids just moved this morning to Seattle. Mike got a assistant coaching position for the Seattle Seahawks. He's been a scout for them for about 5 years. We are going to miss them greatly but we will be seeing them soon. We are SO glad that we could dance the night away like the good ole' days. We SO CRAZY and know how to have a FUN time!!!
We also enjoyed Mike's family's last days here in Utah before they moved. Here are some pictures to show! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

6 comments:

Jon and Shiloh said...

Oh my goodness I'm gonna pee my pants. That was hilarous! I love it! I was crack'n up at all your bro's and sis's and your mom and dad. Your dad looked like he hurt himself in the middle of it? Where was Pam? I didn't see her move'n it anywhere?? Great video!! I give it 6 stars outta 5!!

allegra said...

many, you're seriously one hilarious and fun girl. I LOVE that!

wahoo! thanks for playing my game. Now the name of the game is I get to leave a memory about you!
I just remember how fun you were at girls camp and how nice you were to EVERYONE! and i remember your Carlton dance, and I remember riding up to girls camp one year I was sitting in front of you and you kept cracking jokes and making us all laugh. ...and I remember what a good journal writer you were! You're awesome mandy. Keep the dance moves up:)

Carl and Starla said...

Ok, so I just watched the entire video. Hilarious. I love your mom's moves, that must be where you get your natural dance skills ;) Congrats to your brother with the assistant coaching job! My hubby, Carl, is in sports as well, but in the college scene, not the professional scene. He works in the athletic dept. at the Univ. of Memphis. Anyway, your family dancing reminds me of the family reunion we just had on my side, I love it!

Elissa said...

Great dancing! Emma is getting so big! What a sweet little girl.

Coleen Ure said...

Seth and I were dying laughing, you have such a funny family! You guys know how to cut loose and have fun. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!

Val said...

Oh man. My kids watched your video over and over (as did I!). Brings back lots of good memories of family reunions, break dancing and lipsynchs. Good times, good times...
So bummed about Mike moving, but I am so happy for him, too.