Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Day!


We had such a fun Easter Sunday. Unfortunately Emma had a cold, she still hung in there and had a good time. I love this picture of her on Sunday evening at our family Easter dinner.
More pictures are in the slide show below.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma is so darling. Isn't it fun to have a little girl to dress up, especially on Easter!

Cathy said...

Emma looks so cute! I love her bonnet!

Vanessa said...

have you entered your baby into the cutest baby contest? I think you need to submit her photo to the 2008 Freedom Festival baby Contest. No, SERIOUSLY!

Jake and Libby: said...

OH MY GORGEOUSNESS!!!

Cristina said...

Mandy

I didn't know you had a baby girl, CONGRATULATIONS, she is so pretty.

Say hi to Kim!

(hope you remember me: Kim's friend, worked with you at Dentrix and Cathy's sister in law)

Lisa said...

I love her Easter bonnet. She has such a sweet expression in that first picture.