Monday, October 29, 2007

Once again......

...Emma LOVES bath time. I know we've mentioned it before but the other night was CLASSIC! I was getting Emma ready for her bath and I told Derek how funny it would be if Emma ever fell asleep while taking a bath. It seems like once the water fills up more and more and her back sits in it, it becomes that much more relaxing to her. It probably reminds her alot of the womb. Low and behold the very same night of this discussion, I had Emma in the bath and let her just sit there for a while before taking her out. Soon enough she passed out!! It was hillarious. I told Derek to grab both video and still camera to capture it. That was the best!!

Emma doesn't like getting out of the bath AT ALL. But she LOVES it when I put her diaper on and swaddle her little body in a very cozy blanket get her all dry. I just discovered that she loves this about a week ago.

1 comment:

Coleen Ure said...

That is so funny she fell asleep in the bath! Ethan loves his bathtime, too. She is such a doll.