Friday, September 7, 2007

"Coming home from the hospital"

Daddy's little girl!!

Here are Mommy and Emma getting ready to head out!

She's not quite sure what to think about the carseat :)

On our way home!!

5 comments:

Elissa said...

Welcome Home! She is beautiful! I hope mom and baby are doing well. Love, Elissa

Catherine said...

I can't believe how great you look just after having a baby! You make the rest of us look bad :) You guys are such a darling family! Love, Catherine

allegra said...

Hi Mandy,

this is allegra george (eyre). I found your blog off of Jessie's and I couldn't help but say Congrats on your little girl. She is beautiful!!! Good luck with everything..you look GREAT.

p.s. I have your same rocker in your nursery. I love love it!! Its cute and sooo comfy. congrats again!!

Jon and Shiloh said...

She is a yummy yummy yummy!!! You know it!

Cammi said...

Congratulations - she is beautiful! Isn't it amazing that just a week ago she was packed inside you? It still boggles my mind...

By the way - hello skinny Mandy on the bed! Are you sure that you just had a baby???